No products in the cart.
BUY MIFEPREX ONLINE
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$519.00 – $1,125.00 (-28%)
65 $ (Flat Standard Shipping Fee) – Delivery time would be 15 to 25 business days.
99 $ (DHL eCommerce Faster Shipping Fee) – Delivery time would be 4 to 7 business days
Over night express shipping
150 $ (US to US delivery within 2 to 3 business days)
What is Mifeprex and why is this pill prescribed?
Mifeprex is a brand version of Mifepristone. It is also recognized as Generic RU486. It is a synthetic steroid and is mostly instructed for termination of early phase pregnancy i.e within 63 days of gestation. This medicine is essentially taken in combination with Misoprostol. An aggregate of both the medicine altogether shows 98% effective results in the termination of intrauterine pregnancy. So if you are in your early-stage gestation (i.e. 9 weeks or less) then you can opt for medical abortion.
What is the Dosage pattern of Mifeprex Abortion Pills?
The Intake pattern of Mifeprex is 200 mg followed by the second medicine which is Misoprostol 800mcg (4 tablets of 200 mcg for each).
Administration of the medicine should be done in the following method:
On Day 1: 200 mg of Mifeprex (Mifepristone) should be taken orally as a particular dosage under the guidance of a medical practitioner. After consuming the abortion pill you have to take a gap of 1-2 days.
After Gap of 1-2 days: You have to take 800 mcg of Misoprostol i.e. 2 pills each of 200-mcg on both sides of your jawbone pocket or 4 pills altogether below your tongue. Let the pill get dissolve spontaneously for about 30 – 40 minutes. You should not eat or drink anything in these 30-40 minutes. Another way of using the Misoprostol pill is by inserting 4 pills in the vaginal area in-depth. Soon after completion of the Misoprostol dosage, you will experience vaginal bleeding. If you do not notice any kind of bleeding then repeat the Misoprostol dosage. Again after the repetition if you do not notice any kind of bleeding then visit the nearest health care center.
After completion of 1 week to 15 days, you have to get a follow-up appointment with your health care expert to verify whether the medical abortion has been completed successfully.
What are some important points that should be taken care of while taking abortion pills?
If your bleeding is less than normal then it signifies a failure of medical abortion.
If in case your pregnancy is not terminated completely then surgery is advised after a medical abortion.
You should get the Mifeprex tablet from a certified doctor and use the abortion pill only under the care and guidance of a medical practitioner. Also, it is required to follow all the necessary guidelines and safeguards to protect your health.
Do not allow anyone to take your medication or do not suggest anyone take this medication unless prescribed by the medical practitioner.
It is important to notify your medical practitioner about the medication you take be it prescription, non-prescription, vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, etc. You should bring a list of medicines you take whenever you visit the doctor.
You need to use big sanitary pads when you are on the abortion procedure. Do not use tampons or menstrual cups until your abortion procedure gets completed. Your doctor will suggest you when to use tampons and menstrual cups.
Also, do not involve in any kind of sexual activity for at least 10-12 days until your abortion process is fully completed.
Who are not allowed to take Mifeprex Pill?
- Do not make use of the abortion pill if you are not certain about terminating the pregnancy or if you are not suspected as pregnant.
- Secondly, you should not take Mifeprex and Misoprostol if you have an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in it or if you have.
- Pregnancy of more than 63 days from the last menstrual cycle.
- Have implanted any kind of Intrauterine device. (You should remove it out before taking Mifeprex).
- Have an ectopic pregnancy (which means outside the uterus)
- Have any kind of bleeding disorders for example hemophilia.
- Have porphyria (a genetic illness that causes skin disorders or affects the nervous system).
- If you use blood thinners like (Coumadin, Jantoven, and Warfarin).
- If you consume any kind of steroid medicine for a longer duration.
- Or if you are sensitive to prostaglandins. Etc.
- There can be many other reasons where the usage of this medicine may be contraindicated so to make sure that this abortion medicine is secure for you inform your clinician about all your past and present medical history or if you have any other internal problems.
What are the side effects of abortion pills?
Get emergency medical aid if you see symptoms of any side effects such as
- Difficulty in breathing
- High fever longing for more than 4 hours
- Pelvic pain.
- Stomach pain.
- Fast heartbeat.
- Ill or tired feeling.
- Swelling of lips Face or anywhere around the body.
- Weakness .
- No bleeding after taking Misoprostol, etc. Some common effects consist of heavy bleeding for more than 5 days.
- Spotting for more than 15 days.
- Body pain, etc..
This is not a complete record of side effects some other kind of symptoms can take place so it is necessary to consult your health care specialist in case of side effects causing after the consumption of the medication.
Where should you store the Mifeprex pill?
Mifeprex medicine should be stored at normal room temperature, away from heat, moist, sunlight. You can also keep it in an airtight container with the cap tightly closed.
Make sure that you keep the medicines at a distance from children and pets.
Follow the guidelines as mentioned in the information leaflet. Also, if you have any questions related to the storage of the Mifeprex medicine then ask your medical expert.
When to see a doctor?
It is advised to see a doctor immediately in the following cases:
- If you do not notice any cramping or vaginal bleeding after taking the Misoprostol pill..
- If you observe excessive bleeding which may soak more than 2 pads within 2 hours..
- If you observe any prolong side effects (if the side effects do not go away within 2-3 days).
- If you are a breastfeeding mother..
- If you are having any kind of allergy to the components of the abortion pills.
3 Pills, 6 Pills, 9 Pills